Friday, September 23, 2005

The day I am idolent!

Ya! Since I waked up this morning, I decided to waste my time all day long, do nothing on any projects, chat with somebody on MSN, take a neap, and ....... That's right. To be an understaff is my goal today. Try to think this viewpoint- Doing nothing and earning the sollary. Is that fantasitic? I believe everyone who works for someone agrees this opinion no doult. Why should I work so hard so tired? I devote my time to develope a new recipe, to find a composition to amend the shortage of the product, to type a fucking report or document for the sales. Can I get any reward? What? You say,"Achievement feeling." No~~~~~~~! Do not tell me this vacant feeling again. Camparing to money, it's nothing. I give my best effort to my company, to improve the quaility of product, to finish every project, and do lots of monkey business about massive production but I am forced to take more responsibility. My sollary is still so low. I finish one great job, no one gives me a praise and remember; I do somethiong wrong, my boss always talks that to me. Though I amend, he always doesn't spare and talk the same again again and again. Moreover, I am not omnipotent. I can't be an expert in all fields. Do not ask me how to design, arrange a new lab. I have lots of junk to handle. Do not find this monkey business to bother me. Therefore, I realise the truth of the Principle of Dilbert.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home