Friday, May 19, 2006

Not again!

Last year, I attended a refractory conference in CSC, Kaohsiung and gave a speech about how to overcome the crack of refractory castables. I thought my performance was not as well as others who also attended this conference but I could answer all questions at least. As so far, I finished my speech just in time, fiteen minutes, no more no less. In my personal oponion, there should be another guy to give a speech there this year. It means that I am not involved again this year. Well, God will determine everyone's fate. Several days ago, my superier told me that he had registered the confenrence this year for me and I will have another speech about the recently R&D results in that. What the hell! It never rains but it pours. Why ME? Is ther no one else who can give a speech in my conpany? It's not fair. If my superier does so, I will become the one who gives twice talks at the same place in the two consecutive years recently. Doesn't my superier care what the other crafts think if I stand on the same stage again? Ommm......I do not worry. It's his own buniess. I only need to prepare some jokes, relax, and....things can be better after all. Exact speaking, I don't care about that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home