Friday, July 21, 2006

AM wet shotcrete refractory for Ladle

I do this project almost one year and do nothing in progress. Without a wet-gunning machine, I have no idea how to evaluate the effect of setting accelerators to the current recipe. I only know that the setting accelerator can increase the viscosity of refractory mixture suddenly, that is, change the rheological behavior of that. However, changing the rheological behavior does not mean that the AM wet shotcrete mixture can bond on the area of lade to be lined. Unfortunately, the current results is that the projected wet shorcrete mixture does flow over the back lining refractory surface. Ommm, what's my next step? I am not sure. I was polite to request the sales force to ask a customer to lend us a wet gunning machine. Due to no budget to prochase a wet gunning machine, to borrow one from the customer may be a possible approach to execute this project smooth and continually. Sign!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home