Friday, July 21, 2006

Giardiniello-An Italian restaurant at Minori


The third day after arriving my hotel, Villa Scarpariello, located near Ravello, a part of rhe coast of Amalfi, I decided to take a walk to visit Minori. It is not so far. It only takes me 25 minutes to go to there. Before I left the hotel, I ask one staff working there which restaurant is the best at Minori. He said," You wanna enjoy Italian food?" to me. I replied Yes. Without a consideration, he recommanded that the stuff of Giardiniello is worth to taste and eat and then gave me a brochure about Giadiniello. According to the upside photo, it seves pizza and wine. Actually, it also serves salad, spaghetti, beer, and other local delicacies. The down one shows pizza, one of my lunch. Does Pizza must be a circle? The answer is No! The ingrediants of this one are quit simple, only pizza cake, cheese, fresh tomato source and vegetables, but it tastes delicious. It is quit different to American style pizza, such as Pizza Hut, with lots of stuff. What? You ask how many people can share this pizza. The menu tells me that this one is for two people. However, it can serve for four. Can you imagine how big it is? If you are interesting in this ristorante(restanrant in Italian), you can mail to rist.giardiniello@amalfinet.it for more details.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home